Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1

So my first week went well, I wasn't as starved for bad foods as I thought I would be.  Oddly, when I am raw, I am less hungry, guess because my body is getting all the nutrients it needs.  I did eat some cooked foods, but they were vegetables and Ezekiel bread.  I allow myself these things once in a while. I'm not as anal as the first time I went raw.  Not a cooked food went into my mouth then, but now I've relaxed a little.  To help with the sweet cravings, I made a few things : almond butter balls and chocolate pudding.  Pics to follow.  I walked most days except for the one I stayed home as I was so tired due to being up all night with a feverous child.  I weighed in every day to check my progress. I will tell you tomorrow only as that will be the official 1 week.

Overall I feel good and I'm happy to be back!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment