Monday, January 2, 2012

New year new beginnings...

And what a year it has been..... a year of ups and downs in many ways!
Today is January 2nd, which seems to be a good day for me to begina raw again. The first time I went raw was this day 6 years ago.  Today also marks the 19th anniversary of my move to PEI.  So what better day than to start again!  I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately, but I am committed now and there are no major holidays coming up soon to distract me.  Plus my meeting with the scale this morning tells me it's about time!!

To kick start the new year I am fasting, not only does this cleanse me but it also takes away my cravings.  I've been on a sugar high for so long now, it's time to break it.  I will be drinking hot water and lemon all day... my favourite!

I'll be doing some before pictures, which mean today a bit later on, it's only 7am right now and I'm not awake....

Today I also start walking again, I'm sure Zack the dog will be happy!!  Poor thing hasn't had a walk in a while!

Well, I hope the new year brings lots of good things to all of you as well.  Anyone wanting to join in this raw journey with me can email me at johanne.waite@pei.sympatico.ca. I'm not an expert yet, but I have lots of good information I can share with you.

to a good year.... good health.... good spirit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment