Today I have a sinus cold and am quite tired. I did pretty good food wise today until I got home. Stress seems to get the best of me when I get home with the kids after work. My kids are active and demanding to say the least and getting home after work is generally chaos. I can't even begin to descibe it and none of you would understand unless you saw it for yourselves. I am exhausted most nights and crash early. I have to learn to manage it somehow and not fall off the wagon every night. I guess I have every excuse today and I'm going to use them! LOL.....I have noticed that stress is a major factor in my falling off the wagon. Any time I get stressed the first thing I think about is what can I put in my mouth?! It calms me down. I guess something like a smoker needing a cigarette to calm their nerves.
Anyway, one thing I have learned is to not beat up on myself if I do stray. Just pick myself up and do better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment