Ok, so yesterday went well, I was able to stay off the sugar, including chocolate! It wasn't easy by times, especially with all the Halloween candy and the chocolate bars Lucas is still selling..... but I managed to do it and lo and behold the scale was in my favour this morning by 2.2......
Speaking of the scale..... my friend...... my enemy..... some days I love you some days I hate you....
However, I have found over the course of this year that if I don't use the scale, that's when I let go. Getting on it every day keeps me accountable. I know it's not for everyone but it's what works for me. Should have gotten on it a few more times over the summer and then I wouldn't be back where I started! Oh well, in the words of Whitesnake.....
Here I go again.......

No comments:
Post a Comment