Thursday, November 3, 2011

A new day.......

I didn't realize it had been a month since I last posted. How time flies!  This has been another roller coaster ride of a month and what I eat was the least of my worries unfortunately.  I had been having allergies since early September and it was really draining me and wearing me down to the point where I was exhausted all the time.  Then my son broke out in a rash that lasted just about a week..... then there are the regular things of daily life like homework and activities that take up most of my time.  Anyway, all to say it has not been a good month.  But on a positive note, I finally broke down and saw the doctor for my allergies and was given some good meds.  My energy level seem to have come back up somewhat and I am able to breathe! What a joy!!  I've also started NAET treatments for myself and my son. We've both had 2 so far.  I am very intrigued by this whole process, it is fascinating!  I love hollistic medicine!  Much better than popping pills!

Anyway, I vow that this is the weekend where I begin again.  As Pumba says "It's when you put your past in your behind"  Hakuna Matata..... it means no worries..... for the rest of your life.....

So I will not be hard on myself but just accept what happened and move forward.  Plus my favourite fruit season is about to begin.... Hooray .... pomegranates!  Can't wait to have my first juicy one!!

I have also started taking some "me-time", so far it's only been 2 mornings as I have decided to get up at 5am and do yoga for 30 minutes.  With all the sickness in the house and the lack of sleep, it's been challenging to get up for 7 let alone 5, but I will challenge myself to start doing it again.  It's time to start taking care of myself again..... I have let "me" go for too long.

Watch for more postings and recipes in the next few days.....

namaste......

No comments:

Post a Comment