Saturday, November 5, 2011

Detox.....

So as I begin my new adventure towards health, I must first detox.  My main concern right now is coming off the sugar high of the past few weeks.  I'm starting the day with my usual raw breakfast consisting of a mashed banana, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins and a bit of agave nectar. This is my powerhouse breakfast to give me the energy I need for the day.  I've also boiled my hot water and lemon for the day and will drink lots of it.

We have our first real snowfall this morning, although I'm sure it will melt before the day is done, but for now the kids are outside enjoying it.  I'll be going for a walk in it later. I hope there is enough left on the ground. I like hearing the crunching of snow when I walk.

If I'm a little cranky the next few days, I'm sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment